SELF-ADHESIVE LABELS on A4 paperfor printing with laser or ink-jet printers and for copying with photocopier.
Labelling of FMCG products
(addressing postal items, marking wooden, glass, metal, textile and plastic products, pharmaceuticals, labelling of food – fruits, vegetables, bread, etc.)
- White PAPER self-adhesive labels on A4 paper for laser
and ink-jet printers and photocopiers;
- Coloured PAPER self-adhesive labels on A4 paper for printing on laser
and ink-jet printers as well as photocopiers;
- Repositionable self-adhesive labels on A4 paper for printing on laser or ink-jet printers and copying with photocopiers.
Labelling of products in the agricultural, pharmaceutical, chemical, automotive, petroleum, IT and health care industry
(washing powders, hazardous waste, chemicals, computers, gas tanks, etc.)
- POLYLASER self-adhesive labels on A4 paper for laser printers;
- Clear self-adhesive labels on A4 paper for laser printers;
- Clear self-adhesive labels on A4 paper for ink-jet printers;
- Silver self-adhesive labels on A4 paper for laser printers.
DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATIONS
Self-adhesive labels from the SOREX SELF-ADHESIVE LABELS program are made on A4 format (210 x 297 mm) or on rolls. The top layer is usually cut out on smaller size labels. The self-adhesive sheets of A4 labels are made from the upper layer material that is:
- PET film,
- silver foil
while we offer even more possibilites of the upper layer for labels on rolls.
The top layer can be cut out into smaller shapes: generally rectangular but can also be round, square, ellipse or other according to the buyer’s preferences.
Between the upper and lower layer is a coating of adhesive that can be permanent or removable. Usually paper self-adhesive materials contain acrylic adhesives and self-adhesive foils contain stronger or synthetic latex adhesive. The strength of adhesive is extremely important when applying labels to more complex materials or in extreme conditions (cold storage room, rough surfaces, dusty surfaces, smooth or greasy surfaces, curved surfaces).
The lower layer at A4 labels is usually made of kraft paper, while at lables on rolls the lower part is made of silicone. Kraft paper or silicone represent the bearing layer of the label that is usually discarded after use.